
10 months, 2 weeks, 1 day.....
she took 13 steps today! To clarify, those steps weren't all at once... she took 5 steps while "Skyping" with Oba and Sofu and then two steps when Greg got home... and then a final 6 steps immediately afterwards (we're only counting left and the right... right and then right or left and then left have been disqualified from the official count). Unfortunately, Bonny and Finn are not as happy and proud as we are...




3 comments:
are those her skinny (and too long) jeans? lol
That is my gal ---- we did see her walk! Congrats and now watch out for her!!
Hi Meghan! Your daughter is beautiful and you look fabulous! I am so sad that we lost touch (and missed you even more when I was pregnant with my girls) and was so happy to receive the link to your blog from Betsy! I would love to catch up! I also have a few questions about nursing school/midwifery for you too. My email is in my blog profile or you can find me on Facebook if you are on there. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Keep in touch and I hope to hear from you soon. ITB.
Post a Comment