Having a week off from work and being mommy full-time has been EXHAUSTING. We are having fun, but I'm learning that Cora may be fast-tracking to the terrible twos... hope these bring a smile to your face :)
She's loving gohan (rice) and really lights up when we go to the neighborhood Sushi-go-Round. They love her, too. Notice the rice all over her face and hair! I wish we had captured a picture when she grabbed a packet of wasabi (japanese horseradish) and started to suck on it --- it was priceless...

Here's Cora playing with the dried fish that we love to feed Finn and Bonny -- she's obsessed with shaking the packets and removing the tiny fish and spreading them all over the kitchen floor. Finn and Bonny are fans.
Cora has discovered the dogs' water fountain. She just got the yellow rubber duckie from our friend Erin and she promptly took it in her hand and walked over to the water bowl. She managed to splash most of the water outside the bowl and onto her (I am forever amazed at the absorptive power of disposable diapers!!!).
MORE TO COME I AM SURE!!!





2 comments:
too cute for words! love the duckie in the water bowl - she is so smart! and the fishies - oh the fishies!
The pictures are great --- she definitely seems to be on her way to the two's!
I can just imagine that she is Finn and Bonny's best friend as she plays on the floor
Post a Comment