Of course we had to visit Babyland General Hospital, where Cabbage Patch Kids are born! What a place... At not-even-two years, Cora seemed to enjoy herself :) They put on quite a production and display of CPKs and of course we couldn't leave without Cora's first Cabbage Patch Kid.
(Funny, I thought they went out of style years ago and I can remember when they first came out in the early 80s and what a chore it was to even find one to buy!)
Believe it or not, the "hospital" had some that cost as much as $300!?!? WHAT? Luckily they have all price ranges available!
Mom suggested we look around at the names posted for ideas for Lil'r M... BUT we didn't get much inspiration. We were able to witness the birth of a baby that was named "Meghan," and we learned all names came from kids viewing the birth... no, I didn't suggest the name :)
Looks like a plantation house, huh? Beautiful grounds and facilities that apparently boasts events. I cannot imagine holding a wedding at this place, though, even though I was a big doll lover as a kid!
Duke, Greg and Cora looking in the nursery at new babies "up for adoption"







1 comment:
Oh my goodness! How cute is that! Cora looks like such a proud momma! Love her outfits (Cora's that is)....the ones we bought right?!?
Post a Comment