We've made it to Friday! I cannot lie, I was a bit nervous having the girls home the whole week while school vacation happened... but we had a ball! The weather started cool like fall but has ended back in the 80s.
Monday: meeting up with friends at Johnson Park
They "chalked" every sidewalk! My favorite was tracing around their bodies and watching them decorate themselves
With friends from church
Tuesday: a backyard party at Calista and Camryn's house
Painting with vegetables
The gradation of swings...
Wednesday: storytime at the Collierville Library
The topic was "Fall"
The girls crafted their own fall trees as a craft
Thursday: a trip to the Dollar Store -- a great lesson... shopping! I gave each girl $1 to spend however they wanted. I'm not joking, Emi lost her dollar before we got to the store. Cora generously offered to buy for Emi instead of herself, so I loaned her a second dollar to choose her own treasure (what a kind big sister!)

What did they choose? Fairy wings, of course!
Friday: More park time and puzzles --- both "for real" and on Daddy's iPad








No comments:
Post a Comment