Saturday, April 18, 2009

Green Thumb?




Hi all -- Everything Green here in Sasebo... The Macha Latte (green tea latte) at Starbucks is fabulous! Mom is helping me garden around the house, as well... we have had a ball shopping at a garden market that is temporarily set up between our house and base and are loving the views. We've found similar flowers, herbs and produce to those available in the states. I'm doing a bit of "passive gardening" and I enjoy watching her artwork!

Our weather has been beautiful -- mid-70s by day, mid-50s at night...

I'm feeling well -- am 38 weeks tomorrow. Lil M continues to be active and I'm feeling no signs of labor. I talked to Greg tonight and he's thrilled for that news. Let's hope that it continues... He's currently in upper 90 degree weather and air conditioning that is running at 50% only on the ship. He said he's dreaming of an ice cube bath, poor guy!



No comments: