Sunday, August 9, 2009

welcome home, daddy!


Greg's home once again! This two-month deployment felt like forever, though it kinda flew by... does that make any sense?? Regardless, we are so excited to have him home. The Tortuga faces INSURV later this month, which is keeping the sailors on board from 6 am til 7 pm -- 7 DAYS A WEEK. It's a tough schedule, indeed.

Cora welcomed daddy with wide eyes. He was amazed by how big she is! Soon enough she was smiling and cooing at him :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Greg! Some striking things I notice in the picture: either Cora is really pale or you are really tan (I'm picking the latter) and either you have lost some weight during your last trip or Cora is mega huge (I'm thinking it's a combo of the two). Meg--get cooking for that boy! Great to see you and Cora together again!

Les said...

Great to see you back home with the family - now you can see what has been going on with Cora from your daily pictures!!!!!!

So glad the family is back together!

Unknown said...

Welcome back Daddy! She looks like a little mini-Greg. Enjoy your time with her.

Unknown said...

Sorry this is Sean and Melissa. I didn't know my account profile was beast.