Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Osaka Aquarium

So Osaka isn't nearly as traveler-friendly in my opinion. The people seem friendlier than in Tokyo, but the public transport is trickier and little English can be found. I'm proud to say I transferred twice today from Rail to Subway and found my way there and back to/from the aquarium! I had a nice time, but honestly being there really made me miss my girls and long for them to be with me enjoying the exhibits. 




 This is one of two whale sharks in residence
 Not sure what it says, but I love this sign!
 Some neat squid

 Kawaii (cute) school children (which is why I started to miss my kids, I think!)
 Kameko, for Cora-chan!
 Giant spider crabs

Lunch boxes lined up outside the building for the school children

Hard to resist posing inside this mammoth mouth
 This cool ferris wheel is next to the aquarium. Each gondola holds 8 people and it's super high... no, I  decided to not brave it alone!

No comments: