Saturday, April 4, 2009

congrats Greg!


We just found out that Greg was ranked as #1 SWO on his ship... SWO is Surface Warfare Officer. The Navy works by ranking officers against their peers and even though Greg's only been here 5 months, his hard work has earned him this #1 ranking. This will be helpful in determining future promotions and positions offered to him. We're so proud of you, Greg!
(Greg's gonna kill me for putting this "happy dance" picture in, but I couldn't help it!!)

5 comments:

Les said...

Congrats Greg!

Congrats on a job well done! We knew you could do it !

Keep up the good work!

Dad S.

I guess they were just kiffing about throwing you overboard!

becky said...

WOW! Congrats Greg! That is an amazing honor!

Anonymous said...

Greg -

BZ, esp after your "can't find Oscar and the CO wanted to throw you over the side" story.

Congrats on the new little one, I guess in a few weeks??

Jeremy C

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Greg!!!! Love the dance pic, you never change!

Anonymous said...

in determining future positions.......tell them you need to come to Norfolk!!!!